1. des. 2011

Busy with S C H O O L !

So here I am, in my bed, dressed of course. Sitting with my computer on my lap, it's a macbook by the way. I really, really want to play The Sims right now. I miss the game so much, weird, but true. School is taking up all my time, and it really sucks. I want to continue my story, and I am going to continue it! Tomorrow is friday? Yes. I have this big test tomorrow, which I'm not going to ace. If I'm lucky I'll pass, if I don't pass I'm screwed, but other than that, life's good, right... Wrong! I'm super tired. Ok, so guys, guy, whoever reads this blog or did or are going to, I don't know, I'm sorry, I don't mean to nag but I just really have to get this off my chest because I'm sick and tired of school occupying my life, pretty much. 
But know this! 
I'll be back really soon, hopefully this weekend! I promise, you will see what happens next, even though you might not care, I will show you because it's juicy. Ha ha. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar