17. nov. 2011

Chapter 2, Part 2 "A couple of days later"

 A couple of days went by as normal and Vivian life got back to her routines with hygiene and dog-time. She didn't mind all the routines, they made her feel safe and comfortable, but for most sims, Vivian included repeating everything every day becomes boring. She didn't really use her pool, it was meant for her dogs who loved water, but one day she decided she would join her dogs and take a swim.

 A few days after meeting Eliza Frost Vivian noticed this other person in the house next door. Could that be the brother? She decided she would fix her self a bit and go over and check it out, and so she did. The guy looked very handsome from afar, and oh, was he handsome close as well. Vivian introduced herself. "Hi there, I'm Vivian, I live next door." The guy smiled and took her hand. "I'm Elliot, Frost, my sister told me about you, I'm pleased to meet you." he said. Vivian blushed, how cute he was, she thought.
 There were no awkward silence between them, it felt like they could talk forever. "What do you do for a living?" Vivian asked. The boy looked up in the sky with an expression that made Vivian understand he had to think through a good answer. "I work at the book store at the moment, though, I'm not going to work the for the rest of my life." Elliot said laughing. "My sister and I grew up in this house with out mother. We've never met our father. She died last summer." Elliot said quickly. Vivian could see his eyes water up. "I'm so sorry for your loss..." Vivian quickly replied, hoping it would cheer up Elliot.
 After talking for over two hours they got on the topic astronomy. "I love to look at the stars." Vivian said while blushing. Elliot smiled and said: "The stars will come up in a about an hour, would you mind joining me watching them?" Vivian's heart melted a little as she nodded and smiled a giant, bright smile.
 The sun finally went down and the stars were visible in the sky. Vivian and Elliot sat down on the ground in front of Elliot's house and looked up. "Are you cold?" he asked with a shy smile on his face. He reached for Vivian's hands and grabbed her left hand. "Oh, you're freezing, do you mind if I warm your hands?" he asked flirty. Vivian didn't mind at all and giggled. And so they sat there, holding hands, watching the stars. Vivian had never felt such chemistry with anyone else before, except for her dogs maybe, though, she felt something so different for Elliot than for her dogs. Those feelings she felt when she was sitting there with Elliot frightened her a little.
 "Ah shooting star!" Vivian shouted. How romantic, she thought and made a wish. "What did you wish for?" Elliot asked. Could he read her mind? Vivian blushed and said: "It won't come true if I tell you, will it now?" They started to laugh.
"I think it's time to go home, I need to feed and clean the dogs, I'm sure they're impatient now." Vivian said a little upset. Elliot just looked at her in a sad way. "I don't want to go." Vivian said, not really realizing what had just come out of her mouth. "Me neither." Elliot quickly replied, smiling at Vivian. He grabbed her and pulled her close to him. Was he going to kiss her, already? Vivian began to blush. Elliot dragged her closer to him and gave her a long, warm hug. And then they said goodnight and Vivian walked home. No kiss, just new feelings.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar