24. nov. 2011

Chapter 3, Part 2 "It's a maybe-baby"

 Elliot arrived pretty quickly after Vivian had called him. It felt good to see him coming to her rescue, like a prince in shining armor. What was he going to say? What was he going to think? "Our baby is going to be beautiful." Vivian said to herself without noticing at first.
 Elliot walked towards Vivian with a big smile on his face. He clearly didn't know what was coming. Vivian felt kind of sorry for him, it wasn't the ideal situation, you know, they had just gotten together and now they were pregnant, at least they might be. Elliot grabbed Vivian's head as she grabbed his waist and they both pulled each other towards each other. "Hey gorgeous. How are you?" Elliot asked. Vivian didn't know where to begin. "I need to tell you something... Something important!" she said.
 Vivian leaned towards Elliot's ear, waited a couple of second, then she whispered: "I think I might be pregnant." Elliot just stood there, with Vivian next to his ear. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Vivian held his hand tight as they just stood there. "Are you ok? What do you think?" Vivian said quiet.
 "What the hell is wrong with you?" Elliot suddenly shouted as he pushed Vivian away. "I think I'm pregnant..." Vivian sobbed. Elliot's shocked faced turned into an angry, almost insane face. "How could this be?" Elliot said with a voice Vivian had never heard anything like before. "We had... sex." Vivian tried to explain. "I KNOW WHAT WE DID!" Elliot screamed as loud as even possible. Vivian just stood there, trying to speak with her hands as her voice had disappeared.
"I'm not having no baby!" Elliot shouted. Vivian didn't know what to say. Why would he be so mad for something so great? "I bought some tests." Vivian said. "Have you taken them?" Elliot asked a little calmer. "No, not until tomorrow morning, but I do think..." Vivian replied. "You don't know for sure?" Elliot interrupted her, sounding a bit angry again. Vivian was scared. What had she gotten herself into? "I'm still young, you know." Elliot added. "I'm not ready for a baby." Vivian's heart broke a little from those words.
"Please, Elliot, please help me out here... I'm just as scared as you are." Vivian said trying to calm Elliot down. "Can you at least wait until tomorrow to freak out?" Vivian asked politely. Elliot nodded and looked away. Vivian felt quite relieved that he didn't made eye contact, it would have been way too uncomfortable at this point. "Give me a kiss, you stupid girl." Elliot suddenly said while leaning over towards Vivian.
After one insanely awkward kiss Elliot went to his car and drove the short way home. 

Update over here... It took me two hours to finish this part, and I didn't like how it came out, which sucks because I don't really want to publish it, but I don't really have a choice since it's a crucial part, and more than that I'm not going to say, ha ha. Mean of me? I think not. Ok, so I will probably be updating more tomorrow, but I don't want to promise anything, so uhm. See you when I see you. Bye-bye. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar