4. des. 2011

Chapter 3, Part 4 "Asshole"

 Elliot was already arrived and seated when Vivian walked in. She was nervous, and the look Elliot gave her made it all even worse. "Hi." Elliot said simply without making a face expression revealing his emotions. "I'm pregnant, Elliot, really pregnant." Vivian said. She was hoping for a good reaction. If would be so embarrassing if he freaked out in public. Suddenly Elliot said: "You're having an abortion of course" while smiling nasty. Vivian's heart froze entirely. Was he really saying this? "No, what?" Vivian asked frightened. "I'm not having an abortion!" she added harshly. "You see, Vivian, I'm not ready to be a father. I don't want to spend all of my money on a little bastard." Elliot said. His tone of voice was calm and almost a little happy, which freaked Vivian out quite a lot. What had she gotten herself into?
 "You can't be serious?" Vivian asked, hoping for a bad excuse or something that would imply it all being a joke from Elliot's side. He shock his head, this was defiantly not a joke, he really didn't think she was going to keep this baby, just because he told her not to. "Are you out of your mind?" Vivian asked. Again Elliot shock his head, he was serious looking this time. "You have to understand that this baby isn't going to be a part of my life, Vivian, neither should it be a part of yours." He then added. A small tear ran down Vivian's face without her even realizing it.
 "Seriously Viv, we aren't ready to become parents, we've just gotten together." Elliot said almost sarcastic. "I'm not sure if I even want to spend the rest of my life with you..." he added. That sentence broke Vivian's heart and made her realize that she was on her own now. "I feel sorry for your mom who gave birth to an asshole like you!" Vivian shouted. She had totally forgotten they were in a public place with people around them. Thankfully there weren't too many sims there, after all it was kind of late.
 "Whatever Vivian." Elliot said. "I'm not going to be a part of this baby's life. I want nothing to do with that bastard child and if you're keeping the baby I want nothing to do with you either." he added, sounding calm and relaxed as if this was the easiest thing in life. Vivian couldn't understand how he could have been so mad the day before and now was so calm and careless.
 "It takes two to tango, you moron!" Vivian shouted while waving her hand in Elliot's face. "I know that, but this it all your fault anyways." Elliot replied. "MY FAULT?" ... "Excuse me, you're taking care of this baby even though you might not want to. You're going to love this child because it's your child!" Vivian shouted. "No, I'm not!" Elliot said as he turned around and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" Vivian asked with a voice of a small little child, all scared and damaged. "I'm going home, bye." He answered calm, without turning around looking at her.
"What am I going to do?" Vivian said to herself when she realized everyone in the room was staring awkwardly at her. What had she gotten herself into? And how was she going to fix this mess?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar